The title of this post may sound weird but think about it…
Could it be possible, that you have become addicted to pain and suffering?
It’s not your fault. This may have happened gradually until you became accustomed to the P&S setting which is like the thermostat for your body to ensure that you are neither too hot or cold for comfort.
It’s like the story of the frog in the saucepan and the heat is being turned up slowly. The frog did not notice at first that it was getting hotter. It was simply just a `little’ warmer than usual… then a little warmer until the frog is just about cooked!
Just look at your life for some clues…
Do you have any areas of your life where there are some issues or problems?
- Relationships: dramas with your ex-partners or significant other
- Family: toxic family members who pick on you and criticise whatever you do
- Financial: (not enough) money problems or you make good money but problem is keeping the money. You just seem to give it away!
- Work/Career: unemployed or if you’ve got a job you don’t feel happy or fulfilled
- Business: problems with cash flow, staff, trouble making ends meet
- Health – physical: asthma, chronic fatigue, headaches, migraines, stress, weight
- Health – mental: anxiety, anger, fear, pain, frustration, depression
- Past issues: relationship (ex-partners) to work (ex bosses, managers or colleagues)
Or things may be okay but you feel that something is missing. You feel that there should be more to life than what your life is about. You wonder what is your life purpose should be…
If you definitely know that there is something missing and you are fed up of getting no where and you’re willing to do whatever it takes to change this, please contact me. I can help.
Time is a currency that everyone gets at the start of the day. Once you’ve spent your day, you can’t get it back. Use it wisely. Otherwise, five years from now, you could be no further ahead.
Look back at your life, say five years ago. And now. Compare the two. Has anything changed significantly for the better? If not, let’s change this.
Time is also money. Stop sabotaging yourself and take action to create your Dream Life and find new opportunities that excite you! Like attracts like. If you don’t change how you attract things, you will keep attracting the same things and people to you as before.
Learn how to make peace with your life. It’s liberating!
You can FINALLY put down all that `baggage’ that you’ve been carrying around with you for years! I can teach you many ways to release them plus have a few laughs as you do it! 🙂